- Street: sadsad, sad
- City: sad
- State: Indiana
- Zip Code: 24324
- Gender and Age: Women (and junior sizes)
- Listed: June 27, 2018 1:48 am
- Expires: 4 days, 20 hours
Ferrite wideband devices, which is made by Nickel-Zinc magnetic ring. The use of frequency can be very wide, the lower limit frequency can be done several kilohertz, the upper limit frequency up to several gigahertz, expanded the soft magnetic material frequency greatly. The main function is to realize the energy transmission and impedance conversion of the RF signal in the wide frequency range. Because of their frequency bandwidth, small size, light weight and other characteristics, they can be widely used in radar, television, communications, instrumentation, automatic control, electronic warfare and other fields.
Material Characteristics of Ni-Zn Soft Ferrite Cores
μiRelative Temperature Factor
αuirRelative Loss Factor
tanδ/μiSaturation Flux Density
Material±25%X10-6/℃ （20℃-60℃）X10-6 (MHz)mT℃Ω·mg/cm3
1. Typical values
2. This values were obtained with toroidal cores(OD25 x H8 x ID15) at 23℃ unless otherwise shown.
3. For improvement of its products, Magsource reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice to customers.
PRODUCTION PROCESS FLOWCHART
Products are mainly used in: modern telecommunication, computer and peripheral equipment, office facilities, household appliances, automotive and anti-electromagnetic interference etc. Bulk soft ferrite core