- City: 11
- State: Arizona
- Zip Code: 232323
- Listed: December 11, 2018 2:27 am
- Expires: 47 days, 4 hours
Aluminum Coating of Titanium Dioxide
Name of IndexStandard ValueTest Value
(Fe) Content,%≤ 0.00500.0025
Water Insoluble Content,%≤ 0.0500.028
PH (1% water soluble) Content,%≥ 3.03.16
Screen Analysis95% can through #80 screen95% can through #80 screen
Applications: Aluminum sulfate is used to coated in the post-processing of rutile crystal titanium dioxide to improve its weather ability and light fastness. To modify the surface characteristics and make the light refraction properties unique in the production of TiO2, which is a white pigment used in paints, coatings and plastics.
Shape: Granular or Powder.
Packing: PP/PE 50kg/bag;25kg/bag; Jumbo bag or as customers’ requirements.
QTY/CTNs: 20-25MT will be loaded in per 20’FCL container. (to use wooden pallets or not)Coating on Titanium Dioxide
About the ad author
- Listed by: fftty139
- Member Since: December 11, 2018
Other items listed by fftty139
- wholesale Anionic Polyacrylamide
- buy 17α-Hydroxyprogesterone Caproate 211-138-8
- API Standard Chemical Dosing Package
- stainless steel floating lockets plate
- casio xr-12sr factory