- Street: Shuanglin Industrial Park, Huzhou City, Zhejiang Province
- City: Huzhou
- State: Kentucky
- Zip Code: 313000
- Vehicle Type: Pickup (flatbed)
- Year: 2019
- Manufacturer: no
- Model: no
- Mileage Reading: no
- Transmission Type: Automatic
- Wheel Drive System: 2 Wheel Front
- Number of Cylinders: 1
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Power Steering: Yes
- Power Windows: Yes
- Power Locks: Yes
- Power Mirrors: Yes
- Power Seats: Yes
- Sunroof: Yes
- Seller Type: Dealer
- Listed: May 5, 2019 3:18 am
- Expires: 37 days, 13 hours
There are many ways to polish jade, and today Corundum Abrasive manufacturers come to introduce several common methods.
First, prepare some 600#—1200# polished sandpaper for manual polishing.
First use a power tool to install a diamond drill bit to modify the jade piece, and then repair it with diamond assorted.
Large-area grinding with round sandpaper (from coarse sand).
Use a round cloth wheel to apply a polishing paste for large-area polishing.
Polish the paste with a felting head for fine polishing.
It can also be directly polished with a rubber grinding head.
Finally, manual throwing can be done with 1200 sandpaper.
Second, the polishing steps are as follows:
1. On the paste, the surface of the carved jade is coated with a layer of paste polishing powder, and the green color is chrome oxide orange red for yttrium oxide.
2. Push grinding, grinding the surface with a two-mesh grinding wheel.
3. Repeat the first two steps, generally repeating twice.
4. Apply a brush to the surface of the jade and then use a hard brush to throw it. Fine work, began to throw a small place to throw away the big tools. Use bamboo, dip diamond powder, use bamboo chopsticks bigger, use bamboo toothpicks in small places.
5. Fine polishing, after the jade is coated with diamond powder, it is polished with hard skin. Most of the domestic use of cowhide, Myanmar mostly uses elephant skin.
6. Final cleaning, the polished polishing powder on the jade will be cleaned. Mainly use ultrasonic machine to clean, clean the place and then rub with alcohol.
7 Shangla, a kind of protection for the surface of jadeite, can be washed off with boiling water
Fourth, the jade jewelry behind the “hero” — polishing tools
Fifth, do not use the machine to polish the jade by hand. Prepare the tool:
1. A water scoop; a section of waste leather belt of about 8 cm; 600#, 1500# water sandpaper; jade polishing powder.
2. Polish the jade with 600#, 1500# water sandpaper until you can’t see the wear marks.
3. Cut one end of the belt section into a hole to make it a “human” shape.
4. Put a proper amount of the polishing powder into the water scoop and add a small amount of water to make it into a paste.
5. Dip the polishing paste with the open end of the belt section, pinch the other end of the belt, apply the polishing powder to the jade, and rub it repeatedly until the jade is bright.
6. During the polishing process, the polishing powder should be kept in a paste, such as too dry, and water is added in an appropriate amount.
information about corundum abrasive: https://www.zhongyun-machine.com/product/abrasive/
About the ad author
- Listed by: machineunique
- Member Since: May 5, 2019
Other items listed by machineunique
- Corundum Abrasive Manufacturer Shares How To Clean The Polishing Paste On The Polishing Machine
- What Is The Key To The Operation Of The Aluminum Wheel Polishing Machine?
- Composition Of The Customized Polishing Automation Line
- The Benefits Of Customized Polishing Automatic Line
- Why Is The Roller Abrasive Of Centrifugal Barrel Finishing Machine Not Full?