- Street: Shuanglin Industrial Park, Huzhou City, Zhejiang Province
- City: Huzhou
- State: Arkansas
- Zip Code: 313000
- Listed: May 10, 2019 1:54 am
- Expires: 53 days
Today, the Corundum Abrasive manufacturer will share how to clean the polishing paste remaining on the polishing machine.
The polishing paste at the corner of the workpiece is left in the process of polishing and polishing, and most of them are squeezed into the hole or in the slit. The ordinary cleaning method is difficult to clean thoroughly, and the aluminum material is not alkaline. Soak in the solution for a long time. To this end, the following three methods can be removed:
1. Add the excavation process before the organic solvent cleaning. Some of the things that are often used during digging are small knives or pointed iron hooks. The polishing paste in the screw hole can be screwed into the screw hole with the iron hook, so that the solid polishing paste extruded into these portions is dug and extruded.
2. Use a cotton swab to rub the gasoline into the hole and scrub and dry.
3. Use a medical needle to inject gasoline into the screw holes, slits, etc., and clean the remaining polishing paste in the deep hole.
The remaining level of the polishing paste on the exterior of the part has a close relationship with the polishing method. In the normal polishing process, the polishing paste should be added and added less, the polishing wheel should be liquidated, and then thrown and then lightly worn on the old cloth wheel. Once again, accepting the above methods can achieve a relatively clean appearance quality.
information about corundum abrasive: https://www.zhongyun-machine.com/product/abrasive/
About the ad author
- Listed by: machineunique
- Member Since: May 5, 2019
Other items listed by machineunique
- Centrifugal Barrel Finishing Machine Steps
- How To Operate Ceramic Grinding Abrasive
- What Is Aluminum Wheel Polishing Machine?
- What Is The Key To The Operation Of The Aluminum Wheel Polishing Machine?
- The Benefits Of Customized Polishing Automatic Line