- City: Filter Cartridge Machine
- State: Illinois
- Zip Code: Filter Cartridge Machine
- Listed: March 14, 2020 5:00 am
- Expires: 69 days, 4 hours
CTO activated carbon filter cartridge production line consists of mixing machine, conveyor, extruder, cooling device, automatic cutting machine and other equipment. Using an advanced automatic control system, the activated carbon is added to a binder (such as PE resin) and heated and extruded once, and then cooled and then cut into activated carbon filter cartridges of the specified specifications.
The CTO carbon filter cartridge production line can continuously and efficiently produce activated carbon filter cartridge, which has the characteristics of compact structure, stable operation, low noise, large output, low energy consumption, high automation and convenient maintenance.
The CTO filter cartridge production line manufactured by Wuxi Ange is based on the European CE standard. The machine is easy to start and fully automatic. It can be used as a low-quality coal carbon particle filter or as a high-quality coconut carbon particle filter. Depends on material selection.
Technical Parameters of CTO Filter Cartridge Machine
The production line can be continuously uninterrupted for 24 hours.
Total Installed Power14kw (with auto mixer and auto feeder)
11.5kw (without auto mixer and auto feeder)
Raw MaterialActivated carbon powder and PE powder, the ratio of activated carbon is 80-90%, and the other is 10%-20%. (The ratio of PE powder is determined according to the number of activated carbon)
Inner Diameter10mm-100mm (other sizes can be customized)
Outer Diameter20mm-140mm+ (other sizes can be customized)
Length5”,10”,20”,30”(other sizes can be customized)
Voltage Power380/220V , 50/60HZ
Floor area1.5m*9m, 20-30 square meter is better
1. Waste material for before starting: About 10cm,but the wasted material could be reused after srushed
2. The extruder can only be made of an inner and outer diameter, such as an inner diameter of 30 mm and an outer diameter of 63 mm. If you need other sizes, you need to replace the extruder mold.
About Activated Carbon Filter Cartridge
The activated carbon filter cartridge is made of high-quality shell carbon and coal-based activated carbon, supplemented by food-grade binders. It is processed by special technology using high-tech technology. It integrates adsorption, filtration, interception and catalysis. Effectively remove organic matter, residual chlorine and other radioactive substances in water, and have the effect of discoloration and odor removal. It is an ideal new generation product in the liquid and air purification industry.
Types of Activated Carbon Filter Cartridge
1. Compressed activated carbon filter cartridge: coal-based activated carbon and coconut shell activated carbon with high adsorption value are used as filter materials, and food-grade binder is sintered and compressed. The compressed activated carbon filter is wrapped with a layer of non-woven fabric inside and outside, ensuring that the carbon core itself does not drop the carbon powder. The carbon core is filled with a soft nitrile rubber gasket at both ends to insert the carbon core into the filter cartridge. Has a good seal.
2. Bulk activated carbon filter cartridge: the required activated carbon particles into a special plastic shell, the end cover is welded to the two end faces of the shell by welding equipment, the two ends of the shell are placed into the non-woven filter A cloth filter ensures that the carbon core does not drop carbon powder and black water when in use. According to the customer’s needs, the housing end cover can be made into different types of connectors. The interface modes are: flat pressure type, pipeline type (models are: 4042, 4044, 4046, etc.).
Our company produces compressed activated carbon filter cartridge.
Activated carbon filter cartridge is suitable for process water and solution purification in semiconductor, electronic device, printed circuit board, electroplating industry, food and beverage industry.
Applicable to the following industries
1. Electronics and power industry: pure water, gas, electric liquid, printing line and so on.
2. Chemical, petrochemical: solvent, paint, magnetic pulp, detergent, liquid wax and so on.
3. The pharmaceutical and pharmaceutical industry: hospital water, pharmaceutical injections, liquids, etc.
4. The food industry: food, beverages, drinking water, alcohol and so on.Filter Cartridge Machine