- Street: Shuanglin Industrial Park, Huzhou City, Zhejiang Province
- City: Huzhou
- State: Kentucky
- Zip Code: 313000
- Listed: August 16, 2019 1:12 am
- Expires: 30 days, 15 hours
The following Vibratory Finishing Machine manufacturers will share the working principle of the vibration motor and how to use the adjustment?
1. Working principle of vibration motor:
The vibration motor is an excitation source that combines the power source and the vibration source. The vibration motor is equipped with a set of adjustable eccentric blocks at both ends of the rotor shaft, and the centrifugal force generated by the high-speed rotation of the shaft and the eccentric block is used to obtain the excitation force. The vibration motor has high excitation force utilization, low energy consumption, low noise and long life.
2. Adjustment of the use of vibration motor:
Each end of the vibration motor has a fixed eccentric block and an adjustable eccentric block. Adjusting the angle between the adjustable eccentric block and the fixed eccentric block can change the magnitude of the exciting force. The angle between the adjustable eccentric block and the fixed eccentric block is 0 degree at the factory, and the exciting force at this time is the rated exciting force F of the vibration motor and the exciting force at different angles.
Pay special attention to the adjustment of the exciting force, the adjustable eccentric block on the output shaft of the vibrating motor should be adjusted to the same angle in the same direction.
information about vibratory finishing machine : https://www.zhongyun-machine.com
About the ad author
- Listed by: machineunique
- Member Since: May 5, 2019
Other items listed by machineunique
- Vibratory Finishing Machine Manufacturer Introduces How The Polishing Machine Should Be Used
- Vibratory Finishing Machine Workflow
- Vibratory Finishing Machine Manufacturers Share Knowledge Of Machining
- Centrifugal Barrel Finishing Machine Suppliers Share The Role Of Submersible Pumps
- Vibratory Finishing Machine Manufacturer Shares Details Of Vibration Platform Usage