- Street: Shuanglin Industrial Park, Huzhou City, Zhejiang Province
- City: Huzhou
- State: Iowa
- Zip Code: 313000
- Listed: September 23, 2019 8:42 pm
- Expires: 15 days, 23 hours
Today, the Vibratory Finishing Machine manufacturer introduces what is vibration polishing? Vibration Finishing is a mechanical/chemical process used to deburr, chamfer, smooth, polish and degrease individual parts in mass production.
The vibration polishing process can be used for very small and very large workpieces with simple or very complex geometries.
The role of vibration polishing:
1. Deburring: Removes particles and debris that occur during metal processing or processing.
2. Polishing: Produces a smooth, shiny, reflective surface finish.
3. Smooth: Improve surface finish and blend any defects or sharp edges.
4. Super finishing: producing high quality smooth surfaces.
5. Cleaning: Remove contaminants, debris, grease or dirt from the parts.
6. Pre-plating treatment: A flat, smooth surface finish is produced prior to subsequent plating or coating.
7. Ball Polishing: High-strength processing is usually performed in stainless steel balls to produce a bright luster.
8. Rolling drum or tumbling: The original process of deburring or polishing a component using a rotating drum instead of a vibrating container.
information about vibratory finishing machine : https://www.zhongyun-machine.com
About the ad author
- Listed by: machineunique
- Member Since: May 5, 2019
Other items listed by machineunique
- Vibratory Finishing Machine Manufacturers Share The Advantages Of Vibration Sensors
- Vibratory Finishing Machine Manufacturer Introduces How The Polishing Machine Should Be Used
- How Does Vibratory Finishing Machine Work?
- Vibratory Finishing Machine Manufacturers Share The Knowledge Of Vibrating Screens
- Vibratory Finishing Machine Installation Steps