- Street: Shuanglin Industrial Park, Huzhou City, Zhejiang Province
- City: Huzhou
- State: Alaska
- Zip Code: 313000
- Announcement Type: Educational Class or Activity
- Listed: September 26, 2019 8:23 pm
- Expires: 18 days, 22 hours
The “torsional vibration” phenomenon of the vibrating screen occurs mostly in the linear vibrating screen because it is usually equipped with two motors for driving in order to ensure sufficient efficiency and vibrating force. When the exciting forces generated by the two motors cancel each other in a direction parallel to the axis of the motor, and the forces are perpendicular to the direction of the motor shaft, the material on the vibrating screen moves linearly, which is a vibrating screen. The normal working track.
However, if the above two vibrating screen directions are deflected or offset, or the spring damping parameters of the vibrating screen and the failure of different components, the screen box will produce a “torsional vibration phenomenon”, accompanied by the occurrence of material running. Problems such as partial, resonance, and stagnation.
After the phenomenon of “torsional vibration” occurs in the equipment, it will not only affect the screening effect, but also cause damage to the structure of the equipment, resulting in uneven distribution of vibration force, vibration of the equipment screen box, and greatly shortening the service life of the vibrating screen.
The above knowledge is compiled and shared by the manufacturer of Vibratory Finishing Machine , hoping to help those in need.
information about vibratory finishing machine : https://www.zhongyun-machine.com
About the ad author
- Listed by: machineunique
- Member Since: May 5, 2019
Other items listed by machineunique
- Vibratory Finishing Machine Manufacturers Introduce What Is Vibration Polishing?
- How Does Vibratory Finishing Machine Work?
- Vibratory Finishing Machine Manufacturer Introduces How The Polishing Machine Should Be Used
- Vibratory Finishing Machine Installation Steps
- Vibratory Finishing Machine Manufacturers Share The Advantages Of Vibration Sensors