Registration, logging in, and logging out:
- You can search ads without an account, but you will need an account to place ads.
- If you are trying to login, just click on settings or place an ad and the login screen will appear. Or click this: Login
- To logout, click settings and then click the “Log Out” link.
Contacting a seller:
- Usually sellers will place their ad with a phone number. However, if that is not the case, use the seller’s “Contact” tab next to the ad to send a private message to the seller (OpenTradeZone does not collect emails when using the seller contact form). Alternatively, you can check the seller’s profile page to see if that seller placed a phone number in their profile.
- To check a seller profile, click on the seller’s user name.
To edit, pause, or delete ads, to edit your profile, or to see your favorite ads:
- All your super powers and master controls are available in the “Settings” area.
Note: For answers to additional questions not answered here, please contact OTZ support using the contact page.